Monday 11 April 2011 - Filed under Computers
Why I don’t follow you:
- Most of your tweets are @replies.
- You retweet nice things people say about you.
- You have one-on-one conversations on the public timeline.
- You auto-reply to new followers.
- Your tweet about how awesome you are.
- You serial tweet real-time events.
- You filibuster my timeline.
- You beg for RT’s, diggs, likes, followers.
- You publicly celebrate every time your follower count can be divided by 100.
- You’re a name-dropper.
Here’s some examples of things you should never, ever tweet:
@joan we should grab lunch sometime.
RT @lolife is über fucking hot.
“The 32nd smart thing this speaker just said” #somedumbconference
Only 1023 more followers and I’ll be at 2000 followers!
Why I do follow you:
- You make me laugh.
- You make me think.
- You don’t do the 10 things above.
With that said: tweet whatever the fuck you want. The only major crime is to give a shit what I think!
2011-04-11 » lolife